Wednesday, February 17, 2010

starting over again

So I went to see Dr. Copper today, who is an amazing doctor. I love that he talks with you on a personal level and really talks with you. So Dr. Copper helps to make babies. I don't know what dream world I live in, but I thought when I was ready that it would be easier, since I have been this road before. I guess in my head we had the magicnumber, formula or pill to make me with baby like today. I am thinking this is not how it is going to be. We ar starting with step one, that being for me some weight loss, and then getting my cycles regular. From there I guess we move into timing, ovuation and other things. We will take it one day at a time, go figure my husband and I are having fights as soon as we start talking about making a baby. Not fighting about having a baby, just fighting. I think that fertility treatment should not be stressful but it is. I told the nurse today as I was leaving the office today that fertility was fun, she told me I should write a book. I think I will just blog about it... so come with me in my hope to make a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment