Monday, May 31, 2010

Sleepless nights

So we are packed to leave for Shiners in the morning and I should be sleeping. It is 1:34 am and I am watching some kids movie instead of sleeping. I just took a anxiteiy pill to help calm the nerves and hopefullly make me sleepy soon but until then I will write. I am lucky b/c I almost took a prescription diet pill instead which would not help me to sleep.. lol. Precrtiption speed would not be good. OK so I am not a drugie, really just overweight and a mom... so meds are in order. I think every omom I know is on some short of medication, I think it goes with the terrority. YOu have new worries when you become a mom, worries you did not think you would ever have and then add a special needs child to that and well I think it just doubles. So onto the Shinners, we have a doctors appointment on Wednesday morning and hope for some new good news! I will post more when we know.. until then I am going to try and sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment